[SATLUG] SSH as another user with public key authentication

Sean Carolan scarolan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:03:42 CST 2006

> And I know you trust *all* your users, including any software that may
> get installed on their system intentionally or not, now and in the future.
>
>   -- Bruce

None of our end-users even knows what a 'command line' is, much less
how to escalate their privileges to 'get root'.  They have no way to
install anything on their computers without the help of their
sysadmin.  Being that there are only 13 end-users, and I know each of
them personally, I'm not too worried about an "inside job" so to
speak.