[SATLUG] RE:dual-booting

Matt Kinsel mk.spacecowboy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:31:49 CST 2006

I followed Jesse's instructions about just installing Windows XP over my
existing setup without uninstalling Fedora Core 4.  I inserted the Windows
XP CD and turned on my laptop.  After asking if I wanted to boot from the
CD, it said that "Setup is inspecting the configuration of your hardrive".
It never did anything else after that (and I left it a while to see if it
would).  I tried this two times, but the same thing happend twice.  Did I do
anything wrong?  Does this mean that I need to do something about
"uninstalling" Fedora Core 4?