[SATLUG] Virus?

John Pappas J at JVPappas.net
Mon Jan 23 20:28:51 CST 2006

See the .g* directories.  If you really want to see, create a new user,
log into the GDM and you will see the files created in that user's once
empty home directory.

BTW I have subsequently moved to KDE.  My wife has been using KDE with
no problems like this since 2.x.  I will be moving my users to KDE ASAP.

John