[SATLUG] Re: Re: RE: Vonage

country country at the-cia.net
Thu Mar 18 12:02:41 CST 2004

I'll have to research it, let me get some info and post it in a
bit...    I put one up when working for a company in La Vernia, they did
not have access to cable Isdn or any of the faster sources, the only two
that were available were the  RF and Satelite and they were on the very
edge of the RF area.

I"ll bet back today with that info, if I can find the name of the company.

Glenn T.