[SATLUG] Need help responding to this

Augie Grayfox grayfox78 at cox.net
Mon Mar 15 13:28:10 CST 2004

On Monday March 15 2004 10:38 am, Sexton, Art, ISD wrote:
*v*I work for a bank who's processing center is here in San Antonio and the
*v*"linux" question has come up more and more often as vendors come in with
*v*their linux based solutions.  The problem is, our technical development
*v*team, who more or less decide direction of company technology, are all
*v*MS devotees.  When asked to deliver a quick "overview" on the viability
*v*of linux, they came out with the following summary.  I don't want flames
*v*here, but rather reference material with sources that I can use to write
*v*a contradictory opinion.  Thanks in advance for your time and
*v*consideration in this matter.
*v*
*v*Here is the report:
*v*
*v*
*v*What's This Thing Called Linux?
*v*
*v*
You meant MS zealots instead of devotees. Right?
You can convert a devotee.
--
Augie Grayfox
grayfox78 at cox dot net

"When things go wrong, don't go with them"  Anonymous