[SATLUG] Important notify about your e-mail account.

Eric Hobbs erich at thinkspark.com
Mon Mar 15 10:24:40 CST 2004

Somebody got a viiii-russs....  This is the typical text of one of the
Beagle virus variants, to be exact...  Fortunately, the attachment has
been stripped... at least it was on my e-mail.

Here's a link to the virus description:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle.m%40mm.html

-Eric