[SATLUG] Linux based PDA

Vinny satlug at vinny.us
Wed Mar 10 00:05:40 CST 2004

The Zaurus is awesome.... I've had mine for a couple of years, and it is
the best, I bought a D-Link DCF-650W CF 802.11b card that works great
with Kizmet.  It has apache, openssh, SAMBA, and VNC running on it.
 Very cool PDA.. When there's no WiFi, I connect to my T68i cell to surf
the net via the IR port.

It plays MPEG-1 video and MP3 music files with no problems.

http://vinny.us/zaurus/

Vinny